It’s August and we’re a little more than half way through the year already. With the internship coming to an end, I’m looking forward to hopefully break through this little creative dry spell I have been going through for the past couple of months.
I think this is probably the lowest I have ever felt when it comes to creating. I haven’t wanted to pick up a camera in a month or so but blogging I have been itching to get back into but seriously guys time is really flying by so fast and where do I start with my where-abouts for the past 3 months?
- Big chopped in mid-Feb. So throughout these past couple of months I rocked my cute little TWA or a cute wig just depends on how I feel.
- April 26th I got into an accident. A hit and run while at a complete stop and didn’t even see it coming.
- May 5th I graduated and received my Associates Degree, two weeks later got my acceptance letter from Clayton State to start on my BA track this August coming up.
- June 8th I finally got my car back.
- June 16th started a little-paid internship and have been working both since then.
- And lastly, I put my big girl panties on and finally switched from Blogger to WordPress.
As you all can see things do look a lot different around here and if you guessed it, yes I’m finally part of the WordPress family. I love blogger for what it was and help get my start into blogger since 2010 but I guess it’s on to bigger and better things I suppose. I’m still trying to figure things out right here especially with my comments which I can’t seem how to transfer them over so I apologize for blog looking a little short on posts but I will keep my blogger up until I can figure out what to do or I am willing to pay to have comments and everything transferred over. So as far a posting schedule goes…… I don’t know if I want to make that commitment just yet but I’ll try my best to post at least 3 times a week. Once a month I will share a playlist of my favorite songs #issavibe…… a little clichè but I don’t care to be honest lol just enjoy the playlist and this rare photo of myself which I don’t post pictures of myself at all this is the first of hopefully more to come.